Successful tax planning & consulting in Fairfield County, CT, requires the help of an experienced professional with the technical skills, knowledge, and strategic thinking to help you address challenges and take advantage of timely opportunities. Our tax team will uncover the best opportunities and maximize the savings potential for you and your business.
At Reynolds + Rowella, we help Fairfield County, CT individuals, entrepreneurs, owners of closely held businesses, and trust and estate trustees and administrators navigate the federal and state tax codes. Tax laws often change each year dramatically. Our years of practical business experience and continuing education keeps our tax professionals knowledgeable of the latest regulatory updates.
Contact Reynolds + Rowella today to learn how our tax planning & consulting in Fairfield County, CT, can help you or your business maximize your savings. Call 203.438.0161 for more information.CONTACT US
Tax Strategies For Businesses in Fairfield County, CT
We understand that every business decision you make can have positive or negative tax implications. At Reynolds + Rowella, we explore and examine every aspect of your business to uncover and apply every available deduction and minimize your tax burden.
Reynolds + Rowella’s tax professionals are up to date with the latest tax law changes and challenges that businesses may encounter. Our team will collaborate with you to proactively advise you on opportunities for tax savings and assist you with the implementation of these tax strategies.
Business Tax Services In Fairfield County, CT
Periodic and year-round tax planning meetings to review and implement tax strategies unique to your Fairfield County, CT business
Tax dispute representation and resolution services with federal and state tax authorities
Federal and state income tax research including nexus review
Federal and state income tax return Prep
Review of business tax structure to determine optimal entity formation from a tax perspective
Maintenance of tax depreciation records for fixed assets
Cost Segregation studies
Review of tax credit opportunities unique to your business
Tax efficiency and advisory services in preparing your business for a merger, acquisition, transition, succession, and expansion
Review of and assistance with asset capitalization policies
Review of and assistance with operating agreements
Tax Strategies for Individuals in Fairfield County, CT
We place a high value on developing long lasting relationships with our Fairfield County, CT clients. We start by getting to know you and your family to understand your goals and needs and earn your trust. From our initial meeting and evaluation to creating financial strategies for the future, we examine all aspects of your personal finances. This collaborative team approach allows us to provide the most comprehensive and well thought out tax strategies to help you achieve your financial goals.
Individual Tax Services
- Review and analyze tax consequences of employer stock options (ESOP), incentive stock options (ISO), restricted stock unit (RSU), nonqualified plans (NQ)
- Review and implement income tax credit strategies
- International tax support, disclosure reporting, and cross-border transactions
- Evaluation of employee benefit plans, pension plans, and life insurance policies
- Tax dispute representation and resolution services with federal and state tax authorities, including tax notices and audit examination
- Tax research of complicated tax matters involving the sale or purchase of an asset or business
- Residency analysis, changing residency, part-year and non-resident tax considerations, domicile versus statutory residency
- Review and prepare quarterly estimated tax payments
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Tax consultation and planning for charitable trusts, special needs trusts (SNT), grantor retained annuity trusts (GRAT), and intentionally defective grantor trusts (IDGT)
- Federal and state income tax return preparation
- Federal and state income tax planning, periodic and year-end tax planning meetings, including Federal and state income tax projections
Trust + Estate Tax
Decisions surrounding the passing of a loved one or planning for your own passing can be difficult and emotional. Reynolds + Rowella is committed to providing trustees and executors with the personalized service that eases their burdens.
Effective planning can minimize estate taxes and provide asset protection for your family and future generations. Our experience with high-net-worth individuals, business owners, international tax, and business valuations allows us to provide sound guidance in all areas of trust and estate taxes.
We will guide you through the complex probate processes of estate settlement and requirements for submission of compliance documents to the courts and other taxing authorities.
Reynolds + Rowella can help you understand how proactive planning can preserve and protect your estate. We can assist you with important trust and estate issues, including the disposition of financial assets.
Our team will collaborate with other professional advisors involved to achieve the best possible outcome in your best interest.
Trust + Estate Services
We will guide you through planning strategies to minimize your estate taxes, preserve assets for your family and protect your legacy.
- Trust administration
- Asset allocations for spouses, children, trusts, beneficiaries, and charities
- Reviews of estate plans and trust tax situations Estate and gift planning and compliance
- Gift tax strategies and returns
- Charitable planning and giving
- Preparation of Form CT-706 NT, Connecticut Estate Tax Return (for Nontaxable Estates)
- Probate accounting
- Fiduciary income taxes
Tax Tips For Tax Advisory
TAX PLANNING + CONSULTING + COMPLIANCE SERVICES IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
INDIVIDUALS | BUSINESS | TRUST & ESTATES
Our expertise in tax and business matters, combined with our consulting specialties, allow Reynolds + Rowella to cater to each client’s specific needs.
We help you achieve your business and personal financial goals by taking a proactive planning approach to minimize tax obligations and provide the specific and relevant information for making educated planning decisions for the future.
90 Grove Street, Suite 101
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Reynolds + Rowella is committed to providing the media with the information, contacts, and resources they need. If you have a question or need a source, please contact our Marketing Department at 800.530.8605